Gym Hopping

The Bally Total Fitness 'experience' was a complete flop. After reading the fine print, wasn't happy that I was locked in for three years with pretty much no way to cancel. I've read many complaints about there cancellation policy, unfortunately too late. Joining with a co-worker was another silly thing to do. She was being billed for both. This meant I'd need to pay her regardless of where I live, work or are on friendly terms. For three years. Because I knew I'd be leaving my job, I canceled via there "60-day promise." I'd have to go at least 17 times in two months, see a personal trainer and pay for two months (actually three with the first month being a 'down payment'). I fulfilled all requirements and have sent off the cancellation letter. I hope that I've covered all bases.

Now for the plot twist. I'm joining another gym. Yes, you read correctly. This will be my third gym membership in less than one year. My husband joined a very nice local gym for $10 a month...with parking! How can I not join? He's been going regularly. Since I now have tons of time, I can pick him up after work and workout together or just go alone during the day.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs