A Few Moments...or Months of Clarity

I've decided to remove the thing in my life that was causing me the most grief. It was my job. It was a very difficult decision to make since I once loved this job but this is one decision I absolutely do not regret making. I knew it was time to leave once the job began affecting my physical health. I am still getting over bronchitis and a nasty sinus infection (2 weeks in!) I am pretty sure this was a direct result of the amount of stress I was dealing with on a daily basis. My immune system has taken a hit and it's time I put first things first.

I have given 3 weeks notice and will continue to freelance on a regular basis. I have been planning this for a few months, in that time getting my finances in order. This will allow me to pursue the things I love in life (my art, family) as well as dedicate myself to my well-being.

I'd like to re-introduce you (and myself) to my fitness goals:

  • exercise 4xs a week.
  • eat 3 healthy meals + 1 snack a day.
  • enjoy trying new healthy foods/meals.
  • meditate/stretch for at least 10 minutes a day.
  • Get to 170 lbs by my 30th birthday (February 2009.)
Although I'm a little nervous to be jobless for the first time in almost a decade, I am optimistic. The one thing that I always wish I had more of is time for me. Time if now on my side.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Congratulations on the beginning of your life in a new direction!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs