Weekly Reflection - Week 2

Here's a rundown of my successes, failures, problems, and lessons learned.

Week 2

Successes

  • 1 lb loss.
  • Prepared and took lunch to work every day!
  • Exercised 3 times this week.
  • Ate consciously.
  • Felt a little more energized.
Failures
  • Didn't strength train.
  • Changed dinner plans spontaneously.
  • Couldn't finish the whole cardio section of my DVD.
  • Didn't drink enough water.
  • Ate too many desserts (albeit low fat.)
Problems
  • Still making excuses.
  • Weighing in mid-week.
  • Eating when famished...instead of just hungry.
  • Have to take vitamin/supplements daily.
  • Being too hard on myself.
Lessons Learned
  • Being adaptable keeps me determined...and sane.
  • Don't be afraid to ask for help/support!
  • Planning ahead really keeps me on track.
  • Variety is the spice of life! Having lots of healthy food options around keeps me from cheating.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs