Kick Cravings to the Curb

Check out this video to get the scoop on battling cravings with...of all things...cinnamon! I am very intrigued by homeopathic/all natural remedies and medicines. I will be trying this tip in the very near future, like tomorrow morning! Ms. Token Fat Girl has an awesome recipe which incorporates a decent amount of cinnamon. I'm a huge fan of smoothies and actually bought one for breakfast this morning. A local Mexican restaurant has a huge array of foods to create your one-of-a-kind smoothie. I had the Strawberry/Granola/Pecan/Splenda today. Splenda smoothies take a little getting used to, but the benefits far outreach the taste. Plus, I felt full for hours!

A quick search on craving control yielded a ton of helpful articles and tips. A few tips that caught my attention were:
• Brush your teeth/chew gum
• Fill up with water
• Keep your triggers out of the house

I added a countdown above the calendar. It's set to end in mid-February (my birthday) 2009. Yes, I'm shooting for great health by 2009. However, entering my 30s in great health is more important to me than looking good for New Years Eve.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs