Staying the Course

Right now, I'm eating one of my pre-packed salads. Still crisp after two days in the fridge. Not sure if I can say the same for my lil sandwich. Haven't tried it yet, but I think I'll just eat the meat and cheese. My stomach is pretty tight. I'm never really hungry around 'that time of the month', but I'm trying to get it down. I'll thank myself later tonight when I'm not scarfing down french fries.

I haven't been tracking my food intake anywhere (usually spark people for me.) I'm afraid I may overwhelm myself with too many fitness-related tasks. Exercising as planned and watching what I eat is all I want to do for the next couple of weeks. Once I get that down packed, I'll move on to counting calories, measuring water intake, and such.

Funny how I'm not scheduled to workout today, but it's all I've thinking about all morning. I kicked my own butt with yesterday's workout. I bought this DVD on sale when I bought a little, cheapy DVD to exercise in my room. Boy, was it a great investment. I did the low intensity cardio circuit, which didn't seem low intensity at all. My husband kept saying how proud he was, while I shooed him away to catch my breath. I couldn't even get through the circuit (20 mins.) Sort of embarrassing, but now it's my goal to complete the whole set (without pausing.)

4 comments:

Be Fit With Biray said...

Keep up the good work! I think this blog will be helpful in tracking your behaviors. Also, you have instant support system from your readership.

I'm also testing out different fitness-related websites - and I've tried Spark People and find it to be too overwhelming to navigate. If you're looking specifically for a nutrition tracker - I've always found MyPyramid.gov effective.

I'll be sure to check in on your blog from time to time to see how you're doing!

:)

Fit By 2009 said...

Thank you Be Fit With Biray! This blog was created to hold myself accountable for my actions/be completely honest with myself as well as starting a conversation with readers.

I visit sparkpeople first for logging my food intake (which I find pretty good), and second for the strong community. The message boards are full of really kind and inspirational people.

I'll be sure to visit the site you suggested!

Meghann said...

I love cheap work out DVDs. Most of my work out routine revolves around work out DVDs. I use my Netflix supscription to get a new one every week. Its keeps me interested and active!

Fit By 2009 said...

Hi Meghann....awesome tip!! I never thought of using NetFlix to rent fitness DVDs! I can test drive them while keeping my workouts fresh. Time to browse.

Thanks!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs