Snack Attack

I've been snacking all day. I'll chalk it up to 'that time of the month'. Luckily, the snacks have been healthy, such as one of those delish fat-free brownies and some reduced-fat cheese puffs. Lunch was two of those low-fat wraps ...although I added a handful of light shredded cheese. The guilt is still working me over. I have 30 minutes to get myself together (mentally) before working out. There's no backing out now.

I've added a few goodies to the sidebar. Check out my twitter and please follow me! The more people I feel accountable to, the better! I've also added a link to an about me post. Get to know me a little better.

I did add my weigh-in yesterday. Had a 2 lb loss. It's a good start, but I don't want to get ahead of myself.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs