Day 1

This blog has been in the works ('works' being in my mind) for a while now. I've read many fitness blogs to find inspiration, motivation and all of those other 'ations' we think will fix us. Although fairly new, Leo's Training Blog is a great example of a well rounded fitness blog that is as helpful to him as it must be to his visitors. I've a fitness blog is various forms over the years. Fit Day, Spark People (which I still visit), I even created a clunky page on my old site.

I don't want to pile on the guilt too early so I'll set a few loose guidelines for myself.

  1. I will weigh in weekly on Sundays.
  2. Acknowledge small victories.
  3. Be perfectly honest with myself...and you.
  4. Try and write at least every other day.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs