Learning to Kick My Own Butt - July Challenge!


Hi all! I've been on the lazy train for a couple of weeks months. I've been true to my word and have not taken on extra work projects until the fall. I am 82% Type A so having a lot of down time drives me crazy. Instead of taking the day by storm, I tend to sit with my thoughts for too long, which sends me down a road I don't want to travel. I'm not even a TV junkie, but the web on the other hand... I don't know where all of my motivation went. I'm thoroughly sick of reverting back to old habits. We are half way through the year and I don't have much to show for it.


All of that said, I've decided to start a personal challenge for July. I'll exercise every scheduled days (noted in calendar) and/or at least 3xs a week, and take my vitamins (multi & D) and drink at least 8 cups of water everyday. I'm not even touching my diet until I feel I can tackle these things. I'm getting ready to go to the gym in what seems like years. Later!

2 comments:

Chrish Tiyan said...

I found alternative health for healing and other alternative health remedies and natural health to help you cost less in times when you’re sick. You’ll learn many ways and from that website it will also show you how to leave a healthy way of life. Click http://www.CreateYourHealth.com

Tracie said...

I really appreciate any blog that focuses on healthy eating and I think its time to invest in health to promote wellness.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs