Getting (Wii) Fit

It sure has been a bumpy ride getting back in the wagon. I'm getting back into my exercise routine albeit very slowly. There's really no excuse for my laziness. On a good note, my shin splints have eased up considerably. I think the new sneakers and gel insoles have made a huge difference.

I had a $40 certificate for Best Buy and had no idea what to buy...until I remembered the Wii Fit! I called ahead and had one put aside. I intend on using it in conjunction with my regular workouts at the gym. I'm going to try for 30 days straight and then I'll alternate days or do a double workout if I'm feeling energetic.

The games are fun and gave me a nice burn in my legs. The short distance run left me out of breath. I exercised this morning so that might be why it was difficult for me. I really like the balance games and have yet to try the yoga poses. I might do the yoga in the morning to start my day.

Here are a few more exercise games for your Wii:
Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2009
Golds Gym Cardio Workout - 3/31/09
EA Sports Active - 5/19/09

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs