My Master Cleanse Experience: Day 0

I've decided to try the Master Cleanse. I've read the Master Cleanser eBook (PDF), forums and seen countless videos of other people's experiences. I am doing this more so for the benefits that come with detoxing. My health has definitely deteriorated over the last year. I wake up with a stuffy nose almost everyday. I think I've developed asthma over the last year. I've developed a whistle/wheezing sound in my chest while sleeping, which actually wakes me up sometimes. My allergies are in full effect no matter the season. And the list goes on.

It's recommended to cleanse for a minimum of 10 days. I'm trying to cleanse for 4 days (until New Year's Eve.) I've never juice fasted/cleansed before so I don't want to set myself up for failure. Baby steps. I'm already having a problem with drinking the salt water flush. My gag reflex is in full force after only cups. I have gone many days not eating until late afternoon. I suspect I'll run into problems in the evenings. I might have to break out the crochet needle to keep my mind preoccupied.

I'm off to the store to stock up on supplies. I'll post my experience here. Wish me luck!

EDIT-7:56pm: Damn it! I couldn't find Grade B maple syrup anywhere! I'll have to take a drive up to Trader Joe's tomorrow. Have to postpone one day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job on taking the first steps to transforming your health.
Next time try to keep up the cleanse for 10 days; you can always take wheat grass or do some other things to make the cleanse easier for you. 4 days you won't really feel much cleansing in your body in such a short time.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs