Staying Hydrated is Work

Am I the only person who finds it difficult to drink water? I love water. Icy cold, please. But for some reason, I will go hours and not drink a drop. There are days where I will not have 1 glass of water the entire day. I usually drink coffee, fruit juices (I know, loaded with sugar) and diet soda. Yes, we know the pros and cons of diet soda. But water will always trump any other liquid. I am very picky with water. I drink from the tap, but after reading this, I try to keep a distance. My fav brand of bottled water is Smart Water. The best/purest tasting water on the market imo. But, as I'm trying to be a greener person, I want to invest in a reusable bottle. Not to mention the cost. This leaves me one option. Filters. I have an old Brita jug my mom gave me but never used it. I haven't researched the cost of filters but it's something I need to do.

Anyway, I'm going to start drinking at least one cup of green tea daily. Tons of benefits plus the H2O. I might even set a reminder via email.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about if you only allowed yourself to have a cup of coffee, or other drink, after you have a glass of water...would that encourage you to drink more water?

Just a thought! :-)

Fit By 2009 said...

Thanks for the tip. I'll put a sticker in my fridge (next to the diet soda) that says, "DRINK MORE WATER!".

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs